CHANGE OF DESKTOP THEME
COMMAND LINE AND SHORT CUTS TO THE PROGRAM
Options tip - Default folder and options settings
Command line arguments may be used simultaneously in the following order to:
Specify a user in the command line or short cut textbox for conditional operating of the free desktop theme program:
Set the switch "/U", as the first argument in the command line, then type a space and the specific user.
- If the specified user is not the current user the pic viewer program ends.
STARTING OF THE FREE DESKTOP PIC PROGRAM
- Display a random pic file of the default folder when starting the freeware desktop theme program in the main window
- Set switch to "/DD"
The Startup Programs -- 32VerSee Display shortcut of your Startup Menu contains this argument in its command line.
- Specify a photo file or pic galleries or folders to start the free desktop theme and jpg viewer program
- Write the corresponding path as an argument. If you do not specify the full path, the free desktop theme and jpg viewer program will assume that the folder argument is a subfolder of the application path. The image or pic size will depend on the zoom settings of the Options form.
- If the folder does not exist the 32VerSee free desktop theme program will try to load a photo or pic file from the Main subfolder of the application path.
- If you do not specify a graphics or pic file or it does not exist, the computer wallpaper program will randomly choose a graphics file from the folder argument. Remember to type filenames, as they appear in Windows Explorer if they belong to a Sequence subfolder.
- If you type the switches /DX or /DY, 32VerSee desktop pic and jpg viewer program will randomly choose a picture file from the folder argument or its immediate subfolders. If you wish the folders to have equal probabilities of containing displayed graphic files, use the /DX switch. If you wish the graphic or pic files to be displayed in equal probabilities regardless of their folders, use the /DY switch.
Use the /DXF o /DYF switches to begin with a Fit to maximum main widow zoom.
Examples of command lines are:
- C:\32VERSEE\32VerSee.exe /U User1 /WF C:\MULTIMEDIA\Image.bmp
- C:\32VERSEE\32VerSee.exe Image.bmp
- C:\32VERSEE\32VerSee.exe /WX C:\MULTIMEDIA
- C:\32VERSEE\32VerSee.exe /WYF C:\MULTIMEDIA
- C:\32VERSEE\32VerSee.exe /DY C:\MULTIMEDIA